Safety Lift Solutions (SLS), together with Field Mining Services Group, have gathered industry experts from around the country to offer clients a state of the art lifting solution with technology never before seen in a hydraulic lifting system for excavator maintenance.
More than just lifting solutions, we can also assist with attachment and hydraulic component changeouts by utilising our DHPU/Motivator; this removes the intermittent operation requirement making the job more efficient resulting in less downtime on-site.
A value add for our clients with a full turn key option including:
- 1200t lifting system
- End to end Project Management and planning resources available
- Team of experienced diesel fitters to complete extra scope
- Track frame removal system (Hydraulic)
- Under carbody jack system
- Bearing change out table
- Standalone DHPU/motivator for car body or cylinder removal (Diesel Hydraulic Power Unit)
- Various stands and specialised tooling
- 3rd Party machining capabilities
The PLC controlled hydraulic lifting system with multiple safety features, includes a new designed locking mechanism — a concept not seen in the industry untill now.
The SLS lifting system has been designed to allow for slew bearing change outs, track frame removal and under carriage maintenance, this coupled with the automation of track slides and bearing removal system helps us stay ahead of our competitors.
- Lift the attachment of an out of service machine
- Pressurise the parking brake system for dump trucks and tracked machines (for the towing of broken down machines)
- Control boom, stick and crowd movement for excavator or shovel bucket changes
- Laser survey and machining capabilities for all aspects of surface reclamation
- Component supply with quality aftermarket options for most components.
- Remote Control DPHU (Diesel Powered Hydraulic Unit) to control:
- Shovel or excavator air-con system
- Shovel or excavator grease system
- Shovel or excavator slew system (for car body alignment)
We value and care for our people, enabling us to recruit and retain the very best. Our people enjoy an inclusive and proactive work environment, where their commitment to quality is recognised and rewarded. They have flexibility and autonomy and are supported to embrace the many opportunities offered across our group of companies.
In 13 years, the FMS Group of companies has achieved outstanding results including:
- 50+ mine sites
- 500+ successful shutdowns
- Access to 350+ qualified trades
- $5+ million project capacity
We’re a provider of choice for leading national and multinational clients, including:
BHP, (BMA), Anglo American, Glencore, South 32, Yancoal, FMG, Macmahon, NRW, Hitachi, Roy Hill, Newmont, CITIC Pacific, Komatsu and many more.